September 10, 2008
Tribal Council
You know, I thought after the whole picture revelation I'd be sneaking up here so you guys could see lots more pictures, but the truth is it's probably way more effort than I'm willing to put in most days. It means finding a time when no one else is up here (otherwise I'll jam the connection for everyone else using the internet) and bringing everything to hook my camera up to the computer each time, because I can't save anything to the computer...Wow, am I sounding like a whiner. Just, I hope you'll all be satisfied with just an occasional picture. My classes are totally awesome. I feel like I'm learning so much, even about scriptures that I have read a million times, (yes, a million. That's how righteous I am) I still feel like are just opening up for me. It's really cool. Today we went to Benjamin's plains, the area that God promised to the tribe of Benjamin. It's a really spiritual place; there's one building there that is a synagogue on one level and a mosque on the next. It's pretty cool. Anyhow, we talked about the blessings that we all receive as the children of Israel, and it was just really impressive to me to think that I have promises like that too, that I am a part of the twelve tribes as well. It makes me think of D&C 18:10, that God really does value and want to bless His children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! I'm SO excited for you! Sounds like you're having the time of your life, which is what I keep telling your Dad when he asks if anyone's heard from you. (I dare say, he's forgotten about this nifty and intensely gratifying blogspot :) Thanks for sharing, I can close my eyes and imagine.... SO cool! I love you! Mom
Post a Comment