September 18, 2008
Real Sea Foam
I am quite distraught because I've misplaced my camera cable USB device, and I wanted to find it so I could stick another picture on here before we leave for Egypt on Sunday. I particularly wanted to put up a picture of yesterday when we went swimming in the Mediterranean. That's right. (Although, I'm not sure that the spelling is right.) It was so fun! I am burnt like nothing else, but it was totally worth it. We just spent hours at the beach. It was nice because a lot of trips we take around here, I feel a lot of pressure to be learning stuff and appreciating the history. This trip I just relaxed, and it was awesome. So, Dad corrected me about Rachel's birthday; I guess they're coming earlier than I thought, but that's great news too. You'll hear from me again after Egypt....or sooner if I can find that cable. Cam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment