September 5, 2008

Sports and Stuff

Well, the bonding has begun, here amongst the students, and I like to think that's mostly due to volleyball. We had a pretty intense game last night, although I don't think who won or lost is really important, because we all had good sportsmanship and got to know each other better. There are some really awesome people here. (My roommate acts just like Ellen Page's character in Juno. The funny thing is she's never even seen it, so it makes the similarities all the more wild.) This afternoon we had a good soccer game going. I didn't do much except run back and forth and yell occasionally, but it was still fun, because the rest of my team was really good, so we won a lot today :) (Today it is important who won.) It makes me feel more rugged playing sports in this intense humidity, because I sweat like a machine, and that makes me think I'm working harder, although I'm sure I'm not. It's also doing things to my hair. It could almost be considered curly most days...well, wavy at very least. Makes me feel exotic. Paz y Amor, Camber

No comments: