September 8, 2008

Shekels and Aragot


So, the exciting news of today is that we got permission to upload pictures sparsely and considerately. (They don't have a strong enough connection to do it too often.) So I snuck up while there aren't too many people at the computers and decided I'd stick one on here. This was yesterday when we went to get money changed -- which I immediately used to buy this really cute skirt. I was so set on the purchase because I did have my sisters in mind and I think it might be a winner according to most of our tastes. We'll see. Anyhow, those are the Howard sisters from Wyoming that I hung out with yesterday, and we're holding up our monies. Notice how we're all smiling? We like money. So we had a fun time wandering around the old city and ducking in and out of little shops and chatting with the merchants. Betsey (on the Right) found some candy that she had on her mission and shared it with us. It was just a really fun day, and I'm getting more and more familiar with the city, although I still feel like I barely have seen it. I'm glad I have a couple months to check it all out! Paz y Amor, Cam.

No comments: