You know, for someone who spends her day making sure that the right images get lined up with the right text, my blog really is kind of pitiful in its setup. Ah, well.
We went to Canada for the long weekend (leave the country for Presidents' Day, how patriotic of us) and had a great time. I even got to brush up on some French. I knew it was fairly French, but I didn't realize that 95% of the Quebec population is French. I really got down a couple of pet phrases: "Do you speak English?" and "I don't speak French." Pretty standard, I'd assume.
So here are my picture descriptions that you will now have to attempt to match up to the appropriate image. You can think of it like a game if that makes it better.
--Hanging out at the Ice Hotel. Yes, a hotel made entirely of ice. This was definitely the highlight of the trip. My apologies for the disgusting hair display, but good growling bear face, eh?
--Eating Poutine, what the Quebecois claim as the ultimate comfort food: French fries and cheese covered in molasses gravy.
--"Do not stand directly in front of a cannon. How true that is."
No comments:
Post a Comment