October 3, 2008
Thanks
So, I was sitting in class and thinking about next semester. I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed thinking about how I am going to need to take 18 credits next semester to stay on course for graduation, and I don't know if I'm going to have time for a job, and am I really doing a good job of planning out my life? Then it was like, Woah. I can't believe I'm complaining. I'm here!!! This is really a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I just can't believe that it worked out that I could actually be here. So I wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported and encouraged me and did so many other things to help me get here. Thanks so much! I will try to stop being such an ingrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment