July 11, 2012

Life Lesson #7 (still to be learned)

You know the little "servings per container" facts you find on your food nutrition labels? You know, the ones that make you realize that a cup of Ben and Jerry's is actually supposed to stretch across four different servings? Well, somehow raspberries and the little plastic boxes they come in have managed to stick it to the FDA and elude such nutritional labels. This means I have no idea how long a box of raspberries is supposed to last a normal person. I tend to just assume that this lack of info means "eat the whole box." Which I do. Is this normal?

1 comment:

JAG Family said...

Ohhh.. I like this. My theory is that they're 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 sugar, 0 everything. So they don't need a label. And anything you put them on becomes 0 calories, fat, sugar.. everything. Just because you added the raspberries. It's magic fruit.

So next stop.. raspberry chocolate pudding cake. Guilt free.