December 16, 2008
Farewell to the Holy City
It has been so wonderful being here. One of the most incredible things happened this past week when the school choir performed a concert for the community. Many of our professors and merchants that we've become friends with came to the performance. I did not sing, because, let's be honest, when do I sing? But I sat in the back and it was amazing and powerful to watch my friends from the Center who have a testimony, singing of Christ to our Jewish and Palestinian friends. It was amazing. I can't wait until we can formally be invited here to share the gospel. I can't wait because I know that Christ is my Savior and that He leads this Gospel. I know that and can't wait to openly share that, but until we're invited to do that, I feel so blessed to be able to be here to be an example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment